Tuesday 3 March 2015

[NEW: monthly blog post] '10 photos that...make me want to travel'







For a while now I've been trying to think of a monthly blog post idea that you guys will (hopefully) enjoy reading and has a mixture of both entertaining and informative content. So I've come up with '10 photos that...' in which each month I will share with you 10 photos that all have a similar theme or subject, such as 10 photos that made history or 10 photos that inspired me.

To kick start this, I'm doing '10 photos that make me want to travel' so off we go!

1. This place looks so unreal and almost like another planet! Its called 'Black river' by Malcolm Ming.


2. This photo by Ana Carrera really makes me want to travel to Paysage, Iceland to check out this view! 

3. This minimalistic photo of Helvetinjärvi lake in finland as a creepy horror film vibe but I'd still definitely go there! Photo by flickr user: tumppi01
4. Love this photo by Brandon Silver which was taken at San Juan in Puerto Rico.
5. How I would love to swim in that sea on the Montenegro coast. Photo taken by Nikola and Tamara.
6. Romantic winter in Paris. (Unknown photographer)
7. Just love this view over San Francisco 

8. I just to put this little guy on the list! Photographer Andrew Whyte photographed his little lego friend in so many different travel adventures! Check his stuff out here
9. I dont know where this is and who took it but all I know is that I'm not a fan of camping but I want to be there now!

10. Check out the amazing colours in this photo of the Holi colour festival in India. Unfortunately I was unable to find the name of the photographer. 

Which one of these places would you most like to travel?
Let me know in the comments! 

Keep an eye out for April's blog most when I'll be doing '10 photos that..Almost broke the internet' 

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment