Thursday 25 September 2014

Deborah & Anvish - Wedding 2014.


 I couldn't resist doing a blog post on this wedding, is was utterly stunning!

I met Deborah and Anvish at a craft fair I did back in 2012, where I instantly fell in love with her illustrations (which you can find here:  http://deborahballinger.co.uk/). They then got engaged not long after and remembered me from the craft fair, where I was selling my personal work as prints.
I did not hesitate when they asked if I could photograph their big day!


The wedding was a 4 day event, with an Indian ceremony and a beautiful rustic English wedding (which is where they officially married). It was taking place in their home town of Nottingham, which is a quite a journey from Brighton, so I stayed the night at a Travel Lodge to capture both ceremonies.


The Sikh wedding.




The English wedding

I was extremely excited about this wedding as I knew it was going to be beautiful, having the bride as a illustrator and the groom a graphic designer how could it not be! 
















I feel so honoured to have witnessed and been part of their wedding and I wish them all the happiness in the world! 




No comments:

Post a Comment