Saturday 23 May 2015

Hand-Made jewellery for sale.

So if you've read any of my other posts, you may know that I've been making jewellery out of my dad's old watch parts. I've really enjoyed getting crafty and I haven't made much jewellery before now. 

I'm hoping to sell them at a pop up shop in Brighton along with my photography and some other people's handmade items. 

Here is what I've made so far..
If you would like to buy any of these items please email me at becky.netley@live.co.uk. Add 75p for postage to the UK. 

Alice in wonderland. Already sold 2 of these. Currently don't have any more but can make more!


Moon and stars. £8.00

Gold and black stud earrings. £6

Red and purple gem earrings on old watch movements. £5

Leaf and pearl on old wind up watch movement studs. £5

Handpainted blue and silver two-toned ring, £4 (adjustable!)

Feelin fruity £6

Big glitter ring (adjustable) £4

This one is current out of stock but more will be made. £10.

Eiffel tower earrings, on sale on ebay here (bid starting at 99p!)

My dad actually made the mermaid years ago, I painted the tail and added the gems. £10

£8 

This one is sold! 

This one is sold but similar can be made. It was £7

Baby pink glitter ring (adjustable!) £4

Vintage watch face adjustable ring. £4

I'm really happy with how these turned out. £7

On ebay here


£6

£6



No comments:

Post a Comment